Save 20% on Top DVD to iPad/Android Converter-Pavtube Summer Sale
DVD Ripper 20% OFF Offer at 2012 Pavtube Summer Special Offer
Do you watch videos on tablet when traveling back-and-forth to the city on public transportation, and while having lunch in restaurants? Do you know that your DVD collections can be added to your iPad tablet with a DVD Ripper? Pavtube does even more — it lets you have all your DVDs onto iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, and any other tablet and smartphone (Google Nexus 7, Archos tablets, Eee Pad Transformer tabs, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Sony Tablet S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Toshiba Thrive, etc).
How to get a DVD movie onto an Android tablet with DVD to Android Tablet Ripper:
1. Click “Add” DVD to crack copy-protection and import DVD.
2. Uncheck all chapters, and then check the main movie.
3. Select desired episodes of the movie and set subtitle/ audio track. From “Audio” and “Subtitles” box, set English language.
4. Click “Format”, and select the format for your specific tablet. There are various formats under “Android” tab, such as Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Transformer Pad, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Galaxy S3, Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet, PlayBook, HP TouchPad etc.
5. Now everything is ready for converting DVD to tablet . Click “Convert” button and the progress starts right away. After conversion you just click “Open” to find and then transfer converted movies to the tablet and bring them along during travel.
Please refer to Pavtube Summer Sales for a discounted Blu-ray Ripper, if you also feel like putting Blu-rays to Android Tablet or other tablets like new iPad 3.
Price: $35 Buy Now $28